Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Project #3

art class

I was assigned Art Viewer and sadly her last post was April 21, 2011.I commented on a post last Wednesday, but she still hasn't approved it. Anyhow, the recent post, The Finished Coke Bottle, is very comforting to ones eyes. The colors bring a sense of warmth and feel of home. I say this because my grandmother kept Cokes in her fridge. Also, I like the fact that the Coke is nameless, yet I know the flavor due to a lemon and lime laying next to the product.

Next,her most recent post after April 21st, was April 7th known as Sculptor. Here she posted 16 pictures of her students' works created out of clay. I must say they did an awesome job since she mentioned this was only their second time.There was one piece that looked like a turtle with wings. It caught my eye because it looked mystical. Lastly, I noticed a molding of the main character from the movie Nightmare Before Christmas.Let me say this, as a child seeing the commercial of this movie scared the living lights out of me. Yet, now it only intrigues me and makes me want to go rent it on DVD.Overall, her students did an awesome job and showed great creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment